Here are 10 soccer references to help you improve your overall skills as a soccer player. Watch the videos to learn the techniques and body mechanics used to execute each skill, including dribbling, passing, shooting, goalkeeping, defending, and offensive attacking. Watch, learn, and practice, but most importantly, have fun playing!
- Learn to Dribble a Soccer Ball & Improve Ball Control
- How to Pass a Soccer Ball with Power & Accuracy
- How to Shoot with Power & Curve the Ball
- Learn Soccer Defending Tips
- Soccer Goalkeeper Training Tips
- How to Beat a Soccer Goalkeeper 1 vs 1
- How to Control the Soccer Ball After a Pass/Cross
- How to Shoot a Perfect Volley
- Soccer Strategy Basics – Attack Patterns & Tactics
- Soccer Defensive Strategies & Tactics
Rec Sports Team is a free online platform that helps sports players find subs, teammates, and teams to play with.
It is not another online posting board, but a system that matches you with players or teams, based on your skills and preferences. The platform supports volleyball, basketball, hockey, baseball, softball, soccer, football, ultimate, and dodgeball.
If you’re looking for a player or if you want to join a team, Sign Up Today!