Here are 10 ultimate frisbee references to help you improve your overall skills as an ultimate player. Watch the videos to learn the techniques and body mechanics used to execute each skill, including throwing, catching, defense, and offense. Watch, learn, and practice, but most importantly, have fun playing!
- Learn How to Play Ultimate Frisbee
- How to Mark your Opponent
- How to Pivot & Switch Grips
- Advanced Throws – High-Release Forehand & Lefty Backhand
- Advanced Throws – Hammer Throw
- Advanced Throws – Scoober & Thumber
- Learn How to Layout in Ultimate Frisbee
- 13 Crazy Advanced Ultimate Frisbee Throws
- How to Throw an Ultimate Frisbee in the Wind
- Ultimate Frisbee Offensive Strategies
Rec Sports Team is a free online platform that helps sports players find subs, teammates, and teams to play with.
It is not another online posting board, but a system that matches you with players or teams, based on your skills and preferences. The platform supports volleyball, basketball, hockey, baseball, softball, soccer, football, ultimate, and dodgeball.
If you’re looking for a player or if you want to join a team, Sign Up Today!