Hockey Tips & Tutorials to Improve Your Game
Last Updated on August 29, 2022
Here are some hockey references to help you improve your overall skills as a hockey player. Watch the videos to learn the techniques and body mechanics used to execute each skill, including skating, shooting, goal tending, and offensive attacking. Watch, learn, and practice, but most importantly, have fun playing!
- How to Warm Up for Hockey
- Learn Hockey Skating Fundamentals
- Hockey Skating – Improve Forward Stride & Skating Backwards
- Hockey Skating – How to Stop & How to Turn
- Hockey Shots – How to Take a Wrist Shot and a Snap Shot
- Hockey Shots – How to Improve Shooting Power & Accuracy
- Hockey Goalie Tips – Learn the Butterfly
- How to Improve Hockey Stickhandling
- Hockey Goalie Angles & Positioning
- Hockey Faceoff Tips
- Ice Hockey Offensive Strategies – Triangle Attack Formation & Options
Rec Sports Team is a free online platform that helps sports players find subs, teammates, and teams to play with.
It is not another online posting board, but a system that matches you with players or teams, based on your skills and preferences. The platform supports volleyball, basketball, hockey, baseball, softball, soccer, football, ultimate, and dodgeball.
If you’re looking for a player or if you want to join a team, Sign Up Today!